The innovative C-Qual M is made from an image-friendly, non-ferrous material compatible with multiple treatment imaging modalities. Integration with the Monarch Overhead Arm Positioner provides arms-up positioning, allowing proper superior/inferior adjustment of the board to the patient, helping reduce patient slide.
C–Qual MTM Breastboard
- Adjustable Monarch Overhead Arm Positioner increases positioning options for patients of varied torso lengths
- Contoured cutouts in shoulder region help reduce attenuation during posterior axillary boosts
- Dual function hand grips allow for enhanced wrist comfort and increased positioning options
- Individual hand grips for customized placement of each hand/arm are sold separately
- Easy on/off latch system of the Monarch eliminates need for tools to make adjustments
- Optical Surface Monitoring System (OSMS) compatible
- Elevation Supports secure angles from 5 to 25° with nine different tilt positions
- Compatible with the Breast Support Thermoplastic, Posifix® Headrests and Vac-LokTM Cushions
- Compatible with MasterCastTM Pro and Posicast® Head-Only Thermoplastic with the use of OAP120
C-Qual M Supine Breastboard with Monarch Overhead Arm Positioner. Includes “M” Handle and Tracks compatible with the Individual Hand Grips (hand grips sold separately), two-pin and three-pin Lok-Bar compatible
Monarch Thermoplastic Frame only, upgrade kit for Monarch Overhead Arm Positioner
Monarch Individual Hand Grips, Set of 2
Monarch Handle Tracks, Set of 2 (for Monarchs purchased prior to January 2019)
Monarch Hand Grips Kit; includes Individual Hand Grips (set of 2) and Tracks (set of 2). (For existing Monarch customers prior to January 2019 who would like to purchase Individual Hand Grips).