Vac-Lok Cushions create a rigid and secure support around the patient when a vacuum is drawn through a self-sealing quick-release valve. The cushion retains its shape and guarantees stability and reproducibility of the patient’s position for up to six weeks once the air is vacuumed out.
- More rigid than previous generation (cream) bags
- Protective material coating provides greater cleanability than previous generation bags
- Attached indexing battens (on specific sizes) provide an easy method of repositioning
- Available for a span of clinical setups including head & neck, breast, pelvic & hip, and full body
- Treatment area is artifact-free with minimal beam attenuation
- Reusable for ultimate cost-effectiveness
- Cleared for use in proton therapy